Assembly and Operating Instructions for Outback®
Excel 100, Excel 200, and Excel 300 Gas Barbecues
Photographs are not to scale.
Specifications subject to change
without prior notice.
• For outdoor use only. Not for commercial use.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions
could result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• Warning: accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children and pets
• Do not move the appliance during use.
• Turn off the gas supply at the gas bottle after use.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions
may be dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Leak test annually, and whenever the gas bottle is removed or replaced. Check
that the hose connections are tight and leak test each time you reconnect the
• For Flare-up control please refer to the ‘OPERATION’ section of this manual.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. Open barbecue lid or hood.
4. If odour continues, discontinue use and
contact your local dealer.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Do not store or use petrol or other
flammable vapours or liquids in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
2. A gas bottle not connected for use must not
be stored in the vicinity of this or any other
Outback 에 대해 질문이 있고, 그에 대한 답을 설명서에서 찾을 수 없나요? 여기에서 질문하십시오. 문제와 귀하의 질문에 대한 명확하고 포괄적인 설명을 제공하십시오. 귀하의 문제와 질문에 대해서는 다른 Outback 소유자가 더 쉽게 좋은 답변을 제공할 수 있습니다.
질문 수: 0